Junior to Senior
About the roles
You will be working on our SaaS application with NodeJS, VueJS, and DynamoDB in our AWS ecosystem and you will have a flexible working hours, as long as you hit the daily minimum working hours, also you can work from your home or any other places in the world.
- 1+ years experience with NodeJS and VueJS.
- 1+ years experience with DynamoDB.
- 1+ years experience with MySQL, MariaDB and NoSQL
- Experience with Scripting Language such as Phyton, PHP, etc.
- Experience in modern programming language such as GoLang, and Scala, etc.
- Experience in AWS ecosystem.
- Speak and write english fluently.
Training and Support
We are looking for a talented Support and Training Specialist that is based in Banjarmasin, Kalimantan Selatan, Indonesia.
About the roles
- You have to be in Banjarmasin, Kalimantan Selatan, Indonesia.
- You are require to have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings to client as well as our internal team.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team embers and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicals, and managerial staff.
- Deliver training, coaching and guidance to our clients.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or chat.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Analyse and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users).
- Update/information our internal team with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers.
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and each out to provide assistance.
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members.
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities.
- Follow up with customers and ensure their technical issues are resolved.
- Gather customer feedback and share with our internal team.